Commercial Capacity Solar Air Sourced Heat Pump Hydronic Heater
The main features of this
Geothermal Heat Pump
Air Sourced Heat Pump ?
Use an Air Sourced Heat Pump!
Invest the GEOTHERMAL groundworks money into solar electricity and get a much better return on investment, and a much more environmentally sound system!
A GEOTHERMAL heat-pump costs about the same as a Cold Climate Air Sourced heat-pump, but you have to add the substantial cost of groundworks . . . .
Instead, use a Skyline Energy Air Sourced Heat Pump and invest some of that money saved into Solar Electricty for a much higher return on your investment.
- Significantly reduced heating costs. Due to its low energy
input and high energy output, this heater is very economical
to run compared to other forms of heater.
- Scroll compressors for high capacity, economical operation.
- Ease of installation - the radiator heater is totally
self contained and is designed to be installed outside,
therefore installation costs are minimal.
- Because it extracts solar heat energy from the air, it
can work in all weather conditions, even down to -10oC
- Supplies continuous solar heating 24hrs per day!
- Multiple units can be used to cater for any heat load.
- No boosting is required.This heater does not need a GAS
or Electric booster, but can be incorporated into an existing
hydronic system to provide increased capacity and/or to reduce running costs.
Please Note: the following prices are subject to change without notice;
- $10,100 - SX-24 dual compressor, 1ph, 2ph or 3ph for up to about 220sqm floor area radiator heating
- $11,000 - SX-24ZA with super quiet, super efficient Ziehl-Abegg OWLET fans
- $11,700 - V25 dual compressor, 1ph or 2ph for up to about 210sqm floor area radiator heating
- $12,800 - V25ZA with super quiet, super efficient Ziehl-Abegg OWLET fans
- $12,900 - V35 dual compressor, 1ph or 2ph for up to about 300sqm floor area radiator heating
- $14,000 - V35ZA with super quiet, super efficient Ziehl-Abegg OWLET fans
- $13,400 - V50-3 dual compressor, 3ph for up to about 400sqm floor area radiator heating
- $15,000 - V50-3ZA with super quiet, super efficient Ziehl-Abegg OWLET fans
- $15,500 - V60-3 dual compressor, 3ph only for up to about 480sqm floor area radiator heating
- $17,400 - V60-3ZA with super quiet, super efficient Ziehl-Abegg OWLET fans
Prices are incl GST, ex. depot Macendon VIC
and do not include buffertanks or circulation pumps.
Prices are fixed at the time of payment
*SIZING IS FOR SQM OF FLOORSPACE, IN NEW 5-STAR CONSTRUCTION, BELOW 500m ALTITUDE, AND WITH STD CEILING HEIGHT OF 2.4M
CALL FOR FURTHER SIZING INFORMATION
200Lt and 400Lt Stainless Steel
Skyline Energy Hydronics Buffertank
of circulating pumps matched to our heat-pumps, and
for general use.
* prices & specifications are subject to change without notice, so
for latest pricing - special promotions etc.
We welcome trade enquiries! - 1300 552 976
For all radiator heating enquiries, please call the national
1300 552 976